Monday Mania

Wow. What a day. I got up early this morning, did some laundry, had coffee with a friend, did some grocery shopping, and a host of other things. My afternoon, I'd hoped, would be less eventful. However, much to the contrary, it actually became more chaotic. But all is well, we are all home again. Things kind of fell apart this afternoon, and I can't figure out where the afternoon went.

Unfortunately, I am missing yet another scrapbooking class with Becky. I'm totally NOT happy about that, but given the situation, I guess it's ok. I can always have a one on one, I guess.

Anyhow, I guess we're going to cut our losses, and clean our house up a little bit.

The pizza is here- there's no way I could've found time to cook tonight. Thank God for pizza delivery!!

Comments

Debbie said…
Jess,
I am sorry things didn't go well today. It was kind of hectic for me to but in a good way. Maybe you and I can get a 2nd. class from Becky. I missed only cuz I had been in Sheridan and forgot to sign up and then things are so busy this week. We'll have to catch her :) Hope tomorrow goes better for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists