Just another Thursday...

Hi. My name is Jess, and I am a chauffer. That is my life, and I'm ok with it... LOL!!

I spent the entire day running errands, delivering vehicles, picking up vehicles, running to the school, the grocery store, the post office, the dance studio, the house, and others. What a busy day. I think God is trying to make up for yesterday, spending all day in the office on the computers. We are upgraded to the new software with Quickbooks for 2010, and you'da thought it'd take an act of God. I was wrong. Just a computer genius named "Manna". Cute!

Nevertheless, we seem to stay busy all the time. The concrete plant has stayed moderately busy, too with all this nice weather. I spoke with some friends of mine this afternoon at the gas station, and we were mentioning how lucky we've been, and that we should all be expecting to just get DUMPED ON with tons of snow, anyday. I'm hoping that doesn't happen, of course.

And I guess I've been behaving badly, because if everything works out, we're off to dinner tonight with my ex-husband... I'm not sure exactly what I did to deserve that...

Anyways, I'm going to participate in Phae's mystery host show... if any of you are interested who aren't helping someone else out. My mom needs some stuff, and it should be no problem to gather what we need, but let me know if there IS something you've been looking for.

Thank goodness tomorrow's Friday. I need to spend the day with my books, catching up so I can get done with this school thing. AND MAKE SOME BIG MONEY!!

Have a good weekend, all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists