It's a Beautiful Morning...
Wow. It is beautiful outside again! I am working on getting my house back in order, studying, doing laundry. I'm also trying to make room for my elliptical downstairs. In addition, I decided that since I was home today, I'd try to make something special for dinner... And I thought cookies sounded good, too. The house smells great, and it should be a really nice meal!
Spencer thought he was being pretty cute last night, and placed this message on our dry erase board in the hallway... it made me laugh out loud...!
I received a post on my Facebook when I posted this from my friend Cory; she says Spence only wanted to know what we'd gotten him for Christmas during our shopping trip this weekend... She might be right!!!
But then again, he is always sweet....
Hope you all have a good day and spend some time outside. Soon we will *AGAIN* be plodding through foot deep snow, so I plan on studying on the front porch today, just so I can soak up some nice warm sunshine!!!
Comments