Hay's first deer!!


Jason and Haley have been making huge efforts to get a deer this year, especially Haley. They have been very diligent at getting up at the "butt crack" of dawn (in Haley's words), and heading out on the hunt. This photo came in on a message about 4:30 this afternoon. I haven't seen the animal personally, but they took this picture and sent it to me right away. I am anxiously awaiting their arrival, so I can see it first hand!
Great job, Haley -- we're very proud of you!!!

Comments

Melody Trent said…
GO HALEY, GO HALEY, GO HALEY! Wow what a fantastic deer. You did a great job and it is beautiful. We are proud of you and how great of a Great White hunter you have become! Love you bunches. The Trents
beckyw said…
WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU HAY! Now, the question is.... did you gut it???? EWWWWWWWWWWWW! Unckle Ron still has a hard time doing that!!! CONGRATS, Sweets! Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists