Frustration Station
Ok. How long does it take to get through the teenage years when they started long before they became teenagers? I have three of the most wonderful kids, but some days are just better than others, if you know what I mean.
Ultra responsible, and super smart, but work ethics are totally absent. Someone please tell me we're not the only ones going through these types of emotions in this stage...!
Anyhew... Halloween was fun - check out my previous blog for photos. More to come once I get all the camera cards in one place...!
I gotta run -- the teenager is stirring the pot once again... little ones are screaming! OMG!
Ultra responsible, and super smart, but work ethics are totally absent. Someone please tell me we're not the only ones going through these types of emotions in this stage...!
Anyhew... Halloween was fun - check out my previous blog for photos. More to come once I get all the camera cards in one place...!
I gotta run -- the teenager is stirring the pot once again... little ones are screaming! OMG!
Comments