What a beautiful morning, with sunshine and cool air... Jason is at work, and I'm here at home, enjoying a moment alone. Shelby had a sleepover at the dance studio last night, and because she participated, she gets to ride in the college's homecoming parade this morning, which Haley and Spencer just walked down to watch. It's only about 40 degrees, so we're bundled up a little better than last week's light jacket weather, but I think it should shape up to be a nice day!
I met at Becky's house this past Thursday morning, to have a little send-off coffee get-together sort of thing for Lisa. It was great to get to spend a little more time with her before she and her family move away. Thanks again, Beck for your hospitality, muffins, coffee, friendship, scrappin ideas, and everything else you shared! It was awesome! And Miss Lisa and family, please know you have our prayers and best wishes for this new adventure you're embarking on!!
I'm thinking that with all the work Jason and I have been doing around here, we should have a Halloween party... anybody up for coming over to our humble abode? I know things are already starting to get busy for the holiday season, but I would love to show off all our beautiful changes!
We promise not to disappoint -- in previous years we've had graves in our front yard, mummies, witches, screaming (LOUD) doormats, falling spiders, ghosts in the windows, and blacklit strange things on the front porch with scary music, too... Jason really gets into Halloween...
I am thinking Friday the 30th, since that would still allow all of us parents to be available on the 31st to take the kids out on their candy heist...
It could even be a costume party...
Let me know what you think, and if you'd possibly be available.
Hope you all have a good weekend -- enjoy the trees changing colors... they're beautiful!!
Comments