No Halloween Party...

Hey -- so sorry to do this, but we are going to have to cancel the Halloween party. Please pass this info on to those you know were planning on coming. We have had a lot of things come up, and there just isn't time for much else, especially for the preparations we'd like to have made. We're hoping to possibly have a Christmas party, but that all depends on what happens between now and then.

Everybody is ok, don't get me wrong. Just way too much going on, and not enough time to accomplish it all.

Sorry, everybody........

Hope you all are well -- H1N1 vaccinations are taking place at our school this week, I believe. Hoping it does some good...

Hugs

Comments

Debbie said…
Oh Jess, you sound so stressed. You did the right thing by canceling, just take a breath and remove those things from your list that can be done another day!
I hope so -- the kiddos are really disappointed, and I was really looking forward to having a haunted house, but things are just entirely too busy!

Thanks for reminding me that its ok! I appreciate it! And it truly CAN be done another day!!

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists