$50 hit out on weatherman...
Yes, I said that. I am really peeved at the weatherman. I told him I'm not ready for snow. I have many, many more outdoor projects that are still not completed. I've written him letters, I've called him, and I guess I am just going to have to sick the lawyers on the weatherman. He's left me no choice, after all. SNOW!! Shheeeeeeeeeeeeeessssh!!
Ok. Now that my RANT is over. ... ... ... ... ;p
I'm so glad volleyball is over, no more choir, no more LOTS OF STUFF. We always seem to have that rush of events in late August/early September, and I run like a chicken with my head cut off. We are down to just dance for Shelby, and my oh my is she having fun with that event!
Haley had a great time in volleyball, but she is glad to be done as well. However, she came to me last night and requested that I sign her approval for Drama Club... which would be another commitment... I know it's not going to get any better soon, either. The kids grow up too fast, so I will just try my best to keep up with them and all their activities. They will all be gone from home soon, and off to college, and I will blink and the grandkids will be in school. Granted, that's a little ways down the road, but I still have a hard time with the realization that we've got a 14 year old.
So -- if you are in town and need a coffee break, a beer, whatever, give me a call. Chances are I need one too!!
Comments