WHEW! Where does the time go?

My goodness. I was just looking back through blogs, and realized that the last time I posted anything was about 2 weeks ago. It has just been soooo crazy busy here. We've been doing some landscaping, house rearranging, extra projects to make some "extra" money.

We continue to pray for our friends Todd and Jennifer Baumann, whose son Cole was in a crash recently. Word has it he's doing better, but please keep him in your prayers.

And I am severely limited on time again today -- I gotta run. I'm thinking I'm busier now that I'm working less hours than I was when I worked full time. But -- I'm feeling less overwhelmed -- and that's worth a lot!!

Hugs to all -- hope to see you at Beck's tomorrow night!

Comments

Brandi said…
Time is flyin' by! It needs to slooooow down so we can enjoy the most beautiful time of the year! Hope to see ya soon...maybe at the cabin! We need to reunite the DBF's!

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists