Thuper Bithy Thuwsday

Yeah, I had a bit of a speech impediment when I came up with my blog title for today. I know! :o)

We have been so sO So SO busy these past 4 or 5 days. I try really hard to keep up on reading all your blogs, but I don't get a lot of time to spend in front of the computer!!

Anyhew... We're taking another small vaca, and checking out Pike's Peak. I will have to post pictures! The kids can't wait! We'll be taking them to the amusement park "The North Pole" -- they asked if they could pack their bags early this week -- I told them we had a few more days to wait!

Hope you all enjoy the long weekend -- we're plannin to!

Comments

Debbie said…
Sounds like a great time. Hey could ya tell Santa I been a good girl?
beckyw said…
ENJOY it! We love you guys, be careful and see you when you get back.....

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists