Lucky!!
Wow. It is really nice being reacquainted with friends from years and years ago, thanks to Facebook. I can't help but get a little dose of nostalgia looking through old photos of grade school, middle school, junior high, and high school. It's really a good feeling to see how much we change as we go through those stages. And now, I'm REALLY obnoxious!! HA AH HAH!
But seriously, I've found several of the friends I used to go to school with from 4th grade to my freshman year, and it's unbelieveable how we've all changed so much, and yet... so little! And of course all of my school friends have changed, but most of the friends from that particular period of time I haven't seen in nearly 18 years!! Even some of my former instructors from school are Facebooking!!!
I guess I can just count my blessings (and I count you twice!), to know how lucky we all are to be so blessed: with children who are healthy, happy, and growing like weeds; to have beautiful homes to share with our children, to have wonderful opportunities to play tourist all summer long -- LAS VEGAS, COLORADO SPRINGS, CUSTER STATE PARK, NORTH DAKOTA... Yes! We've been busy! Also to be able to spend quality time with our husbands, (I worship the quicksand he walks on... ;0) ); to be able to spoil our kids; to know that they are growing up to be honest, ambitious, hard-working, great people (just like their parents...!). Aaaahhh! We really ARE lucky!!
Well, Spencer is needing some assistance with the Wii -- he just can't play this game by himself, ya know...! I suppose I had better run. Thanks to all of you; my friends, my family, my "sistas!", my classmates, my supporters, my drinkin buddies, bowling partners, my everything!
Hope you enjoy your weekend -- we will!!! Hugs!
But seriously, I've found several of the friends I used to go to school with from 4th grade to my freshman year, and it's unbelieveable how we've all changed so much, and yet... so little! And of course all of my school friends have changed, but most of the friends from that particular period of time I haven't seen in nearly 18 years!! Even some of my former instructors from school are Facebooking!!!
I guess I can just count my blessings (and I count you twice!), to know how lucky we all are to be so blessed: with children who are healthy, happy, and growing like weeds; to have beautiful homes to share with our children, to have wonderful opportunities to play tourist all summer long -- LAS VEGAS, COLORADO SPRINGS, CUSTER STATE PARK, NORTH DAKOTA... Yes! We've been busy! Also to be able to spend quality time with our husbands, (I worship the quicksand he walks on... ;0) ); to be able to spoil our kids; to know that they are growing up to be honest, ambitious, hard-working, great people (just like their parents...!). Aaaahhh! We really ARE lucky!!
Well, Spencer is needing some assistance with the Wii -- he just can't play this game by himself, ya know...! I suppose I had better run. Thanks to all of you; my friends, my family, my "sistas!", my classmates, my supporters, my drinkin buddies, bowling partners, my everything!
Hope you enjoy your weekend -- we will!!! Hugs!
Comments