Everyday Chaos
Well, another day down in working towards the weekend! It has been a harried week thus far, but we've accomplished a lot with outdoor projects. We tore the back "lean-to" off the little garage, cleaned up the kennel area (we removed the kennel and disposed of the concrete floor) we finished the rock placement on the north driveway, we have a little dirt to haul off, we've placed a small shed in our backyard, we've placed some landscape decorations (Grandpa's flower cart and his little butterfly dude), and we've got EVERYTHING finally cleaned up on the main floor, other than repainting the bathroom. We also cleaned out dead branches from the enormous tree on the west side of our house -- we took a whole pickup load of dead stuff out of it!!
We're still waging war against the weeds, but I think we're gaining, and I can't wait to see what comes up next year. With all the preparations we've made lately, our grass should be looking awesome in the spring!
I'm totally being bitten by the fall bug. It is my favorite time of year, and after all -- it's so close to Christmas. YAY! I'm not ready for snow, by any means, but I am super glad I can open the windows during the day and get some fresh air in my house!
We are off and running again this morning -- been at the concrete plant since about 7am, and it's been chaos here too. Hopefully we can get some concrete poured at home after hours this week, so I can use my new snowblower without breaking any windows from all the crumbling concrete... haha!
I hope everyone is having a great week-- if you're in town, stop in. We'd love to show you what we've been working on, and share a drink or two on the back patio!!
Hugs to all -- the whole "famn damily"!!!
We're still waging war against the weeds, but I think we're gaining, and I can't wait to see what comes up next year. With all the preparations we've made lately, our grass should be looking awesome in the spring!
I'm totally being bitten by the fall bug. It is my favorite time of year, and after all -- it's so close to Christmas. YAY! I'm not ready for snow, by any means, but I am super glad I can open the windows during the day and get some fresh air in my house!
We are off and running again this morning -- been at the concrete plant since about 7am, and it's been chaos here too. Hopefully we can get some concrete poured at home after hours this week, so I can use my new snowblower without breaking any windows from all the crumbling concrete... haha!
I hope everyone is having a great week-- if you're in town, stop in. We'd love to show you what we've been working on, and share a drink or two on the back patio!!
Hugs to all -- the whole "famn damily"!!!
Comments