Another Day, Another Dollar...

"Another Day Another Dollar!" That's what my Grandma used to say... sometimes I think it was when she didn't have anything else to say.

The crew is watching Gunsmoke reruns in the den, as usual for the after lunch ritual. The kids are off at school, and we're enjoying the sunshine for today.

Jerami was in town over the weekend, and he took the kids golfing, and we just really had a good time with him. The kids were sad to see him go! I have some pictures and video, but my Blackberry is dead... will post them later!

Have a good week, everyone!
*mwah!

Comments

Debbie said…
I love those old sayings but I am thinking it should be "Another day another 10 cents". You know INFLATION!! Your days always seemed to be so filled and so blessed!
Debbie said…
PS - Happy Birthday!
The Clamors said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!!!!!! And thanks for the comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists