Time?

Wow -- I just looked at my blog and realized it had been nearly a week since I posted anything. I just feel so stretched to the limit this summer -- too many places to go, too many things to get done, and not NEARLY enough time to get it done in.

We have been busy working on our friends' patio, checking on Grandpa (who's not doing well at all), keeping up on the lawn, laundry, camping when we can, and trying to stay afloat with the kids' activities. I am so grateful that my folks help us out as much as they do. We have been attempting to get ready for the fair, too. Mom's really taken over the duty of those preparations for us, too. I'm a lucky girl.

Jason and my Dad have come up with a tough truck, too for next week's race. It'll be called the SWAMP DONKEY, and I'm not too keen on the idea of him getting behind the wheel of something so obnoxious. He climbed the rock pile with it a few times, and I conceded and let him give me a ride... it was fun, I'll admit, but now he's got Haley interested in particpating ... I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Other than that, I am just hanging out and trying to stay above water. I need a sisters' day -- maybe one of the nights that the fair doesnt have something going on this week, we should all get together at my house or something -- meet for Margaritas? ANYTHING -- so throw out some ideas!

Meanwhile -- have a good weekend -- check out the fair. Thanks to all of you who left me comments on the Dawes County Fair website I put together. If you haven't checked it out yet, go to dawescountyfair.com and tell me what you think!! I'm up for any criticisms you can give me!

Thanks, friends!

Comments

2Shaye ♪♫ said…
Hey there, Jess! You know, the last TWO times I've come to your blog I've been so confused...had to read a bunch and look around to make sure it was YOU. The first picture labeled "Steph and Aaron" totally throws me each time. ROFL!

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear about Grandpa. And a girls'/sisters' night sounds GREAT!

It's been crazy here, too. I nearly have to schedule any blog reading time into my day. Barely got something posted this morning and don't know when I'll be able to do it again. But I can't complain...life is good. And our summer has been excellent!

Hugs,

2Shaye

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists