Misty's Inspiration!!!
Hey!! LOookiiie what I did!! I looked online all over the place and finally discovered the three column template that I needed (and one that I trusted to work!), and with a little tweaking,
SUCCESS!!
SUCCESS!!I worked on it for about 1/2 hour and I'm so tickled pink!!
More tweaking to come, but Thanks! to Misty for the inspiration. I had thought about it before, but was unsuccessful in finding code that I trusted!! YAYAYAYAYAY!
We have had a busy day!! We were really late getting back from Haley's tournament play last night, so I came to work about 9~ish, and let the kids sleep in. They haven't had chores for many many months, so I left them a note to do a few things around the house. They snaked Grandma Elaine into coming over in the afternoon, and Grandma helped. I know... I'm no longer Mother of the Year, since I asked them to clean their rooms, clean out the dishwasher, and sort the laundry...!! They were whining and moaning... and whining...
Anyways, Grandma and I went over in the afternoon, helped them clean their rooms, and then she treated us to ice cream!! Very nice!! Thanks again, Grandma!
Shelby is getting ready to play at the field now, so I suppose I had better run over and watch the game. I will let you know how it turns out!!
Have a great evening -- and a safe Independence Day and weekend!
Comments