MANIC Monday
We are making the final preparations for our trip to ND. We will be leaving mid-week and will be back late Sunday. We're packin up the camper and fixin up the pickup (new windshield, new tires, new hitch, $$$), and we're getting SOOOO close!
I'm a little overwhelmed (ok... not just a little) because everything is going to come together at the last freakin' minute, and I HATE THAT!! I'm much more of a person who enjoys things being planned out weeks ahead of time. I'm adjusting, but I'm a little stressed!
Wow. What a busy weekend! We had a great time. We went to the Wendlands' house Friday night for a barbeque, fireworks, and fun. And it WAS fun!!! Thanks to the Jeff & Beck for their hospitality and goodies!! And thanks to the Keane Clan and the Wendlands for the fireworks, too!! It was quite a show with all our fireworks together!!
On Saturday, we decided that Grandpa Clay needed to see some fireworks, and since he couldn't get out of the house, we brought him out on the front porch and did some fireworks for him!! I think he enjoyed it, but he was tired out, too! We also had the treat of having the Sayaloune family's fireworks within Grandpa's view, too. They all live just up the road to the south from him, and it was quite a treat to see our fireworks and theirs, too!!
We were also quite excited to have Uncle Jerami here for a few days. He was headed home earlier this afternoon, but he stayed with us over the weekend, along with his french bulldog "Mugzy". I have a video I will try to post later of him sleeping -- he snores... Those of you reading this who are familiar with bulldogs will understand, but he's so funny!!! Anyways, it was great to have Jerami around to enjoy his company. Rumor has it he'll be moving back up this way soon... we're hoping!!
Beck and Jeff & the kids came over Sunday and we all went to the 3-D movie, "Ice Age - Dawn of the Dinosaurs". It was fantastic!! Ice Age never disappoints!! Thanks, Wendlands -- movie dates are always a good thing for our kiddos!!
Shelby is playing another softball tournament game tomorrow at 5:30pm -- we would love to see you if you can make it.
We'll be leaving for ND sometime Wednesday -- will try to post when I can! Enjoy the remainder of the week, and have a great weekend. See you when we get back!!!
I'm a little overwhelmed (ok... not just a little) because everything is going to come together at the last freakin' minute, and I HATE THAT!! I'm much more of a person who enjoys things being planned out weeks ahead of time. I'm adjusting, but I'm a little stressed!
Wow. What a busy weekend! We had a great time. We went to the Wendlands' house Friday night for a barbeque, fireworks, and fun. And it WAS fun!!! Thanks to the Jeff & Beck for their hospitality and goodies!! And thanks to the Keane Clan and the Wendlands for the fireworks, too!! It was quite a show with all our fireworks together!!
On Saturday, we decided that Grandpa Clay needed to see some fireworks, and since he couldn't get out of the house, we brought him out on the front porch and did some fireworks for him!! I think he enjoyed it, but he was tired out, too! We also had the treat of having the Sayaloune family's fireworks within Grandpa's view, too. They all live just up the road to the south from him, and it was quite a treat to see our fireworks and theirs, too!!
We were also quite excited to have Uncle Jerami here for a few days. He was headed home earlier this afternoon, but he stayed with us over the weekend, along with his french bulldog "Mugzy". I have a video I will try to post later of him sleeping -- he snores... Those of you reading this who are familiar with bulldogs will understand, but he's so funny!!! Anyways, it was great to have Jerami around to enjoy his company. Rumor has it he'll be moving back up this way soon... we're hoping!!
Beck and Jeff & the kids came over Sunday and we all went to the 3-D movie, "Ice Age - Dawn of the Dinosaurs". It was fantastic!! Ice Age never disappoints!! Thanks, Wendlands -- movie dates are always a good thing for our kiddos!!
Shelby is playing another softball tournament game tomorrow at 5:30pm -- we would love to see you if you can make it.
We'll be leaving for ND sometime Wednesday -- will try to post when I can! Enjoy the remainder of the week, and have a great weekend. See you when we get back!!!
Comments
I'm so glad to hear Ice Age was good!!!
Hugs,
~Shaye