Living Will


Last night, my husband and I were sitting in the living room and I said to him, 'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug.

He got up, unplugged the Computer, and threw out my wine.

He's such an ass.....

Comments

Rudloff5 said…
*Chuckle, chuckle* :)
2Shaye ♪♫ said…
Heehee! That's so funny. But I'm the first to admit that the computer sometimes puts me in the vegetative state. It got worse once I moved to a laptop and could take it with me everywhere. Thank GOODNESS I don't have a blackberry. Whew!

Hugs,

~Shaye
Debbie said…
It's a day later and I am still chuckling. I thought it so cute, I woke Jeff up out of a sleep to tell him. "Well I thought he was awake, he had just been talking to me............" Serves him right for snozzin when I still talking :)

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists