Better late than never... (my life story...)
Well, here I sit looking through all the blogs I've not kept up on, and realizing that I'm just sooooooo far behind, I'm just gonna dig in and post something of my own, and hope I can get caught up with your blogs a bit later.
I have been working on a website for our fair -- http://www.dawescountyfair.com/. Please check it out and recommend it to your friends. This is a website put together on behalf of the Ag Society, which my Mom is a part of. I have been working really hard on it, and hope to have all the entry forms for the tough truck, the rubber check race, and the tractor pull put on there by the end of the day today, so fair-goers can just download the forms ahead of time, and save time during registrations!! Check it out and let me know what you think-- please feel free to email/call/whatever and let me know if you think of something I don't have on there that we need to!!
Ok. Haley is on her way to a Taylor Swift concert with a friend -- she's gonna have a blast!! When she gets back Friday, we're headed up into the hills to camp with my folks -- my family, two huge campers, shade trees, food, drinks, games... what more can a girl ask for?!?!? In between all that, we're working on a patio (a BIG one) for some friends of ours to earn some extra cash. After all, for a year I hadn't planned on traveling at all, we've been to Vegas AND North Dakota. Eeek our savings account looks slim!
Here are some of the photos Jason took during their trip to the museum (all of us girls and wedding party people were at the salon, with the photographer, etc., so he entertained the kids!!)
Everybody had a great time and it was super to get out of town for a while. Our new pickup pulled the camper all the way up there and all the way back. Did good!!
And cross your fingers, toes, elbows, etc. -- we MAY have our white pickup sold. Oooh, how that needs to happen!!
We are off to A.J.'s birthday party tonight -- 9 years sure went by fast...
Hope you are all enjoying what's left of our summer -- school starts in a month -- WTH???
I finally put together a slideshow of some of our North Dakota (wedding) photos. I am sure there will be more to share once I get some of the others from Steph and her family.
I have been working on a website for our fair -- http://www.dawescountyfair.com/. Please check it out and recommend it to your friends. This is a website put together on behalf of the Ag Society, which my Mom is a part of. I have been working really hard on it, and hope to have all the entry forms for the tough truck, the rubber check race, and the tractor pull put on there by the end of the day today, so fair-goers can just download the forms ahead of time, and save time during registrations!! Check it out and let me know what you think-- please feel free to email/call/whatever and let me know if you think of something I don't have on there that we need to!!
Ok. Haley is on her way to a Taylor Swift concert with a friend -- she's gonna have a blast!! When she gets back Friday, we're headed up into the hills to camp with my folks -- my family, two huge campers, shade trees, food, drinks, games... what more can a girl ask for?!?!? In between all that, we're working on a patio (a BIG one) for some friends of ours to earn some extra cash. After all, for a year I hadn't planned on traveling at all, we've been to Vegas AND North Dakota. Eeek our savings account looks slim!
Here are some of the photos Jason took during their trip to the museum (all of us girls and wedding party people were at the salon, with the photographer, etc., so he entertained the kids!!)
Everybody had a great time and it was super to get out of town for a while. Our new pickup pulled the camper all the way up there and all the way back. Did good!!
And cross your fingers, toes, elbows, etc. -- we MAY have our white pickup sold. Oooh, how that needs to happen!!
We are off to A.J.'s birthday party tonight -- 9 years sure went by fast...
Hope you are all enjoying what's left of our summer -- school starts in a month -- WTH???
I finally put together a slideshow of some of our North Dakota (wedding) photos. I am sure there will be more to share once I get some of the others from Steph and her family.
Have a great weekend -- check out that website I mentioned and PLEEZE let me know what you think!! More to come on that as we get closer to fair!
Oh, and by the way -- just in case I forgot to tell you -- thanks for being my friend, my mom, aunt, my cousin, my everything -- you all mean the world to me!!






Comments