Tractor Square Dancing ... too funny!

Click on the link below to check out something you've likely never seen before...

http://www.mccookgazette.com/blogs/hoag/entry/28065/

I laughed and laughed. I have definitely not seen anything like that in my lifetime. I can't believe the amount of practice it must have taken to pull that off!!

We are planning a fun weekend, with a reunion on Sunday with the Claussens. We spent some time with Grandpa Clay last night, and Uncle Jerami came to town, too. Grandpa Gary and Jerami made it in time to watch Shelby's game -- and what a good game it was!! We played another in-town team, and everybody had great hits, great throws, great catches, and great team spirit. It was good for both sides. Our team lost by a few points, but everybody was proud of the performance all the girls had made.

We cashed in our money jars again today, and we have enough in the family jar to pay for a China House run, so we are off to enjoy some Chinese food!!

Have a great weekend!!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

Comments

Melody Trent said…
The Tractor square dancing is awesome. Absolutley brilliant! I wonder of this is a desperate farmwife attempt to dance with her husband. You know what they say if you can't beat them, join them! HA!
We are painting Ted and Leona Drydens house this weekend for Young Disciples club. Have a great week! Love you

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists