Still behind!!
Ok... Slacker of the year. Missed my sister's 14th wedding anniversary -- sorry, sis! Happy late anniversary!
We had the treat of having little Miranda Betson at our house for a little while. Haley was babysitting her while Marisa got some work done at the office. Such a sweet little dolly!!
We finished up regular season softball yesterday, pending a reschedule of the game that got rained out last night. Shelby and her friend Payton decided to make it a sleepover night, so we brought them home, ate a quick snack and ran off to the movies. All the boys went to Transformers 2, and us 4 girls went to Imagine That, with Eddie Murphy. Everyone enjoyed the movie and popcorn. We rushed home, cleaned up, played the Wii some, watched some movies (while I was madly flinging dishes and laundry!!), and finally crashed on the living room floor at 20 minutes after midnight.
The picture I found (below) just really described what my days have felt like lately...
Everybody slept late, so I crept around the house and got a few things done before they got up. They played the Wii again and the Wendland kids came over for a few minutes while Beck got her hair cut --- wowowowowow it looks cute!!!
When Beck left, she took all our kids for the weekend. One would think that with all that spare time, we'd go out to supper, maybe catch a movie, do something fun, but I'm sure with all the weeds growing incessantly around my house, that will be our weekend, along with another sidewalk project we're doing for some extra money for our trip to ND in a couple weeks.
Phew!!! Did I get it all?
I'm sure I'm forgetting something, so leave me a comment if I left anything out!! ha ha!~
Have a good weekend -- one more week of softball (end of the season tournaments) and we're gettin' part of our sanity back!!! YAY!
TTYL, K!!
We had the treat of having little Miranda Betson at our house for a little while. Haley was babysitting her while Marisa got some work done at the office. Such a sweet little dolly!!
We finished up regular season softball yesterday, pending a reschedule of the game that got rained out last night. Shelby and her friend Payton decided to make it a sleepover night, so we brought them home, ate a quick snack and ran off to the movies. All the boys went to Transformers 2, and us 4 girls went to Imagine That, with Eddie Murphy. Everyone enjoyed the movie and popcorn. We rushed home, cleaned up, played the Wii some, watched some movies (while I was madly flinging dishes and laundry!!), and finally crashed on the living room floor at 20 minutes after midnight.
The picture I found (below) just really described what my days have felt like lately...
Everybody slept late, so I crept around the house and got a few things done before they got up. They played the Wii again and the Wendland kids came over for a few minutes while Beck got her hair cut --- wowowowowow it looks cute!!!When Beck left, she took all our kids for the weekend. One would think that with all that spare time, we'd go out to supper, maybe catch a movie, do something fun, but I'm sure with all the weeds growing incessantly around my house, that will be our weekend, along with another sidewalk project we're doing for some extra money for our trip to ND in a couple weeks.
Phew!!! Did I get it all?
I'm sure I'm forgetting something, so leave me a comment if I left anything out!! ha ha!~
Have a good weekend -- one more week of softball (end of the season tournaments) and we're gettin' part of our sanity back!!! YAY!
TTYL, K!!
Comments