Somethin' fishy...!!
Jason and I spent the weekend pulling weeds, mowing the lawn, trimming trees, fixing gutters, and hauling rubbish to the dump. Our yard is shaping up quite nicely!! We've got some weeds coming up in our new grass, but we purchased the spray we need to help with that this weekend, too.
Beck & Jeff took the kids Friday through Sunday, and they had a good time hanging out with their "god-cousins". They went to Soldier Creek, the pool, a birthday party, and had lots and lots of fun. So much fun that when Beck brought them back, they merely walked in the house and went to bed!! It was early evening!! They were literally worn out!
Last Thursday, we took the opportunity to take the kids to the movies, too. We typically don't do that very often, because we can BUY the movie when it comes out on video cheaper than we can all get in to SEE the movie, and when we buy it we can watch it whenver we WANT! But Shelby had a friend sleeping over, and Andrew (Jason's cousin) was here for about a week, and we treated him to a movie, too. The boys went to Transformers 2 and the girls went to Imagine That. Both good movies!!
I can't wait for the new Ice Age movie to come out. We've thouroughly enjoyed each of the last two, and we can't wait to get to see this one! There are some games on the website for Ice Age (click above) to play for the kids. Some are a little more difficult, but Spence has had fun playing them!
See you at the softball fields!! Have a great day!
Also -- a note -- please bear with me -- I'm trying to catch up on all your blogs. I have had very little computer time this past week or two, so I need to catch up. I will get to it -- call me if there's anything pressing I need to know!!
Comments
So when's your new blog starting up? Keep us posted!
Hugs,
~Shaye