Running Behind

Ok. I am totally running out of time here. Things are soooo busy that I haven't taken the time to update my blog or much of anything else. I have managed to keep up on the laundry and housework, among pulling a plethora of weeds in our new front yard. But there is sooo much more I've not kept up on.

The reunion was great -- Grandpa Clay managed to muster up the strength to (with help) get out to the table and chairs in the yard and enjoy the sunshine. He is looking more and more pale every time I see him. He's still plugging along, but is slowing down more and more every day. We got to meet Crystal and Sean Watson's new baby (Jason's cousin's baby) and Kendall is BEAUTIFUL! We had so much fun making her laugh. Jason made her laugh out loud for the first time!! What an honor! Lots of family from out of town were here to see Grandpa, too. It was a good time!

We have been busy all week (and the past weekend) with softball games all over the place. And we finally got our internet changed this week. We gave up our land phone line and we now have stand-alone internet. So now if you call our number, you will merely hear that our number has been disconnected. Call our cell phones at (308) 430.1414 (Jess) and 430.1415 (Jason) if you need us.

Too much else going on to write any more -- gotta take Laney to the vet -- the fireworks scared her this morning so badly that she wiggled out of her collar and ran away. We spent most of the morning looking for her. We finally gave up about noon and went to the plant to eat with the crew. We were only there about 20 minutes, and Laney showed up at the door!! What an intelligent animal we have. She cut her tummy (it appears possibly a fence cut) and is bleeding a little, aside from needing a bath, but other than that I think she is ok. So we're off!!

Hope you all are having a good week. I am behind on reading blogs, too, so bear with me. If anything urgent is going on, give me a call!

Oh! Except for Brandi!! Congrats to her and Shane on the new baby. All is well, I hear!

Also A.J. and Katie's new baby is doing well, too! YAY!!

Hugs --
Blundells

Comments

2Shaye ♪♫ said…
Hey grrrrl. Glad to hear it's been a good week for you guys. Have missed your posts!

By the way, who do you have stand-alone internet through? We don't have cell phones and honestly don't want them again, but we'd like to just use Skype phone through Internet and cancel our land line. I'm curious how your stand alone works because we've talked about doing that. But we won't go back to cable Internet here (we had horrid service in Chadron) and with DSL, our plan apparently would cost almost just as much to pay for stand-alone Internet as it costs to do a package deal with phone and Internet.

So fill me in on how best to do it and any tips. You can email me at teachertools at gmail dot com

Hugs,

~Shaye
Debbie said…
Take some time to stop and smell the roses girl!
Melody Trent said…
Hey Jess!
I am waiting for your posts now that I have been able to work in the time to update mine! We miss you and understand you are busy. Is softball almost over? I visitied with Marleta this week and she is very busy with her girls in softball too.
We are all getting geared up for our camps and catching up on things I have put aside while in class. I think I need a vacation, I discovered I am burnt out and need a break. Imagine thatI never thought I would say that!
Hugs and kisses to all. The Trents

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists