Fathers Day Ponderance
Well, it's that time of year again where we wonder what special thing it is that we can do for the men in our lives. I really struggle with this sometimes, because we are always making cool cards (handmade, of course) and covering the refrigerator with artwork to celebrate the Daddy at our house. I'm thinking that we will try to go fishing at some point, working around our family reunion at the Claussen residence.

We will probably try to make a little gift/something special for Grandpa Clay, hopefully just enough of something to let him know we're proud of him, but not enough to make him get emotional. He seems to be on the edge of tears all the time lately. He is really run down and really cold all the time. Thank you for keeping him in your prayers. *mwah!
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
I just had to post some humor for today (above my blog posts) -- I hope you enjoy it; seems like there just isn't enough of it around lately, with ill family members and other things. This Father's Day, remember your special man needs some humor, too!!
Also please pray for folks from here to Denver and around; many are recovering from very severe weather. Weather patterns are shaping up to be similar to yesterday again today. Pray hard!
Have a good day -- get out and enjoy the sunshine!
Comments