We're back to Denver!

WOW!! What an experience Vegas was! We had a super time, stayed up way too late, didn't lose too much money (any is too much...!), and really enjoyed our adult trip. ...
I will post more pictures when I get home!

We had a great flight out and with the exception of a few bumps during our descent, a great flight back. We took tons of pictures, walked SOOOOOO many miles, and needed an extra day here in Denver to make arrangements for our cupboards and furniture to make it back to Chadrock. YAY! We probably averaged about 5 hours of sleep during the 5 days we were out, and an extra rest day is just what we needed. It just worked out that we could get our ducks in a row for our kitchen cupboards and furniture, since Mom and Dad Leibbrandt's cupboards were ready too, so we can bring ALL of it back in one trip.

So we are off to the U-Haul place in the a.m. to pick up a truck, and will be headed home probably mid morning. So much to do, and time goes so quickly!!

The kids spent a few days with Mom and Dad Blundell while we were out, and they checked out the museum, planetarium, and IMAX shows, too. They have as much to share with us as we do with them! We'll have a lot to go over when we get to our house. And TONS to scrapbook! I saved every little thing I could get my hands on that I thought would work with a photo or two. hee hee...

Anyways, hope you all have been doing well while we were away. Thanks for the birthday wishes for Jason and the anniversary wishes for us. We truly are blessed in so many ways, and we're thankful for each and every one of you. We had a great anniversary and Jason really enjoyed his birthday in Vegas!

I'm so excited to share some photos with you -- more later...! I haven't checked out any blogs since early Thursday, too, so I will be leavin' ya comments like a mad woman... sorry... I was OCCUPIED!

Hugs to all -- Have a great Tuesday and a great week!

Love -- Jess, Jason and Kids

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists