Thoughts for Thursday

Jenny had a very good night. She is awake this morning, answering yes or no questions by moving her head. The nurses are impressed with the improvement that she has made. She has feeling on her left side . . . when pinched on the arm, she felt that. However, Jenny is unable to move her left side at this point. She could move her left hand a little but nothing else. Her right side is functioning normally. Jenny continues to have the ventilator in place at this point. She waves (with right hand) at people when they come in. There is definite improvement, but she has a long row to how in front of her.

Thank you for your continued prayers and words of encouragement for the family.

Also -- I've kinda lost track of what things I've blogged and what I haven't, so forgive me if I double up. We're all on emotional overload lately...!

Grandpa Clay received news yesterday that he needs as many prayers as we can send up. He has quite a fight ahead of him. I pray that cancer research can find some form of relief for those stricken by this debilitating disease.

Phew. What a week. Our church also has it's 125th anniversary party over the weekend, so we will be doing some fun things to get our minds off the heavy subjects!!

Hope you all have a good holiday weekend!! Love to all-- The Blundells

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists