Sleepy Friday

Well, we're up and going... well, maybe at least up!! Jason and I have been working very hard on garage sale items, and sorting, and cleaning, and organizing, and hauling away, and, and, and, and,... We should have one heck of a garage sale, and I should know where most of my stuff from the last 10 years is now!!

We have been working in the garage until after 10 (or later) for the past few nights, and Spence, not having to go to school today, decided I should have to get up EARLY, because he wanted to go to work with me and Grandma Elaine at the plant. He and Grandma E are having their ceremonial chai tea and watching X-Men on the couch, and Grandpa Roy keeps offering him candy bars. Some things never change!

He's havin fun hangin out with Grandma, and he'll sleep good tonight, tho, right?!?!?

Beck called and is coming over for a doc appt and a WalMart run, so we're going to try to meet up with her for an early lunch. Spence hasn't had chinese food, so he's not sure about it, but we'll treat him to some yummy goodies, and he'll be begging to go back!

I'm so glad the wind isn't as bad today -- it was so beautiful last night and this morning with no wind, I just wanted to sit outside and enjoy it!

Life goes on... Right?

Well, I suppose I had better get back to these statements so I can get away from here and get back to finishing my preparations for the garage sale.

I hope you all have a SUPER weekend -- enjoy your free fishing and all the activities at the Fort!!

Spencer says hi!

Comments

Debbie said…
Jess you even sound tired. Hope the garage sale is a sucess! Get some rest when its all done!
beckyw said…
LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the background, too!
Rudloff5 said…
Jess, I sure hope your garage sale goes well and you make lots of $. I know how much work and time it takes to get everything ready...wishing you lots of luck and many sales! :)
Misty said…
With all this practice, you can come organize one for me and it'll be no sweat - right?! Hope you have a good day!

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists