Monday OFF!!
Jason and I have been kidless, since Mom and Dad took them home after Shelby's birthday party. We and my folks just had ice cream and cake, and are making preparations for a party for both of the little ones early next month, so we didn't put much together. The big party is yet to come!
We have just been working around the house. We went for a walk last night since it was so nice, and we stopped in to visit Aunt Laurine at her house. She was delighted to see us, but we couldn't visit long, since we'd brought our puppy with us, and she wasn't going in the house. We talked outside her front door for just long enough to make Laurine tired, and then we headed out to finish our walk.
Today we slept in way later than we should have, but are just working on laundry and a few chores we needed to do. Now there's not much else left to do but pay bills... I hate paying bills!!
Well, I suppose I had better get to it -- Jason knows I'm blogging, and not balancing the checkbook like I told him I was... I had better make it look like I got something done, or he'll make a fuss at me...!
Have a nice rest of the day off -- and a great week!!
Hugs--
Blundells
P.S. - Here's the latest journal entry on Jenny. She's had a miraculous turn around, and we are so grateful!!
Sunday, May 24, 2009 8:11 AM, CDT Jenny was able to walk across her room with a walker yesterday and has been able to continue doing that today. The PT person will have her venture out into the halls for walking today. PT and OT normally work with her 3 to 4 hours a day. Jenny does really well for them but as expected, it wears her out at this point.
She will be moving to Clarkson Tower, 6th floor today for rehabilitation. As reported before Jenny has been put on coumadin which she will need to take for the rest of her life.
Jenny was able to sleep really good last night and is able to rest when needed.
PRAISE GOD!
We have just been working around the house. We went for a walk last night since it was so nice, and we stopped in to visit Aunt Laurine at her house. She was delighted to see us, but we couldn't visit long, since we'd brought our puppy with us, and she wasn't going in the house. We talked outside her front door for just long enough to make Laurine tired, and then we headed out to finish our walk.
Today we slept in way later than we should have, but are just working on laundry and a few chores we needed to do. Now there's not much else left to do but pay bills... I hate paying bills!!
Well, I suppose I had better get to it -- Jason knows I'm blogging, and not balancing the checkbook like I told him I was... I had better make it look like I got something done, or he'll make a fuss at me...!
Have a nice rest of the day off -- and a great week!!
Hugs--
Blundells
P.S. - Here's the latest journal entry on Jenny. She's had a miraculous turn around, and we are so grateful!!
Sunday, May 24, 2009 8:11 AM, CDT Jenny was able to walk across her room with a walker yesterday and has been able to continue doing that today. The PT person will have her venture out into the halls for walking today. PT and OT normally work with her 3 to 4 hours a day. Jenny does really well for them but as expected, it wears her out at this point.
She will be moving to Clarkson Tower, 6th floor today for rehabilitation. As reported before Jenny has been put on coumadin which she will need to take for the rest of her life.
Jenny was able to sleep really good last night and is able to rest when needed.
PRAISE GOD!
Comments
I talked to Jennie again last night and she is doing well. I did notice she talks a little higher but not much. She also is a little quiter too. I usually have to turn the volume down on my phone but this time I turned it up two notches! She said her room is very new and fancy too.
have a great day and I will call you tonight to visit a little more.