A little more

Well, I had to be short off on the last post, because I got called out to drive one of the trucks. Grandpa Clay is doing ok, but really is just ready to go, unfortunately, and we all know what that kind of a state of mind can do to an already jeapordized health situation. He does ok as long as you can keep his mind off it, like Dixie helping him to plant his garden. That worked for a while...
Anyways, if you think of him in your prayers, as well as his 4 daughters and their families, we would really appreciate it.
Shelby is off to a birthday party with a bounce house today -- it should be a blast!!
We are preparing like mad to have a garage sale this weekend; there are boxes I am going through that I've been looking for the contents for YEARS!
Not much else going on here -- just trying to hold everything down, so it doesn't blow away in these vicious winds. Can't wait for the wind to go down!!
Hope all are having a great day -- if you have any garage sale items and would like to bring them over, let me know. I would be glad to set them out for you.
Hugs to everyone!!
Comments