Jenny... Updated Wed 4:23pm (MT)

A quote from Jenny's CaringBridge site: from the minister's wife, as I understand it:

"I spoke with Lori about 3:30 p.m. She said that the doctors had the heprin at a good level. She is responding to commands. They asked her to do the following . . . raise left leg, raise left hand, look at mom at end of bed, put one finger up, put one finger up and her thumb. She was able to do all of that. The doctor indicated that he hadn't held out much hope but Jenny continues to improve. Praise the Lord! To Him be the glory! They are still within the 48 hour time period to see if all will continue to go well. The 48 hour time is up tomorrow afternoon.

Jenny has also motioned for different people to come closer to the bed and was blinking her eyes. "

Click here to check out the site through CaringBridge: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jenniferhoard

Thank you for your continued thoughts, prayers, and phone calls. I will continue to update everyone as information becomes available.

Comments

Lisa said…
Hey, Jess. I didn't know this was going on until today as I haven't been on the computer since last week. I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin! Praying and thinking of you all.
Rudloff5 said…
I just caught up on blogging and realized what is going on. Jenny and you are all in our thoughts and prayers. Hopefully things will continue to get better. Let us know if you need anything!

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists