I finally took a few moments and got the Christmas lists posted for our family! I find it hard to believe we are at this point in the year already. This has been a crazy year, full of roller-coaster emotions, such busy times, a few slow times, losses for some, gains for many, but it has been another year passed nonetheless. This year, we've seen many changes, and with each change, we learn a little bit more about who we are and what we're capable of. I'm going into this holiday season with a warm heart, and I hope you will too. God has great things in store for all of us, and I can't wait to see each morning what He's prepared for me. Happy Holidays! Side note about the lists -- This is verbatim what the kids had on their lists, and I did not split the list between any of the family, so plan accordingly. We won't be concerned about duplicates, as we enjoy shopping for ANY reason. We're grateful for the thought you put into each gift, and are tha...
Comments
the Cornetts