The 8th wonder... Jenny!!
I was fielding phone calls for Mom and Dad (we are here at the plant again today, and it's super busy!) when I got a call from Uncle Gary. The doctors are saying that Jenny should get to go home tomorrow!! GOD works miracles every day! What a change from just a day ago last week!!!

She has to get her blood straightened around since they had it so thin last week, and she still has a few small clots on her brain, but they feel confident that over time the coumadin she's on (for the rest of her life...) will progressively break those down. Gary said she will have to have her blood checked every day for a while, but we are truly celebrating the miracle of having her here to share those days with!
She really has worked really hard with her recovery, and we applaud her and her family, as well as the doctors and other hospital staff for their efforts as well.
Thank you again for your thoughts and prayers --
it has been a blessing for us all!

Haley has another game tonight here in town, and Shelby plays again tomorrow. I know this was a weird week with having Monday off, but I can't believe tomorrow is Thursday already. This week is really flying by!!
I will try to get a schedule of the girls' games posted here or on the Bundles 2 Website for those of you that want to attend. Let us know you're coming -- we'll save you a seat!! We'd love to see you!
HAVE A GREAT DAY -- AND WE WILL TOO!!
Comments