'Weather'... or not
Well, I had heard rumors that we were supposed to get more snow overnight and today. However, significant amounts of snow melted overnight, and no additional snow! As a matter of fact, when I came to work this morning, it was 38 degrees! It is cloudy, and cool, but NO SNOW! YAY!
The little ones made a tunnel in the snow yesterday evening -- I can't get Jason to hold still for a minute so I can steal the pictures off of his phone-- I will post them as soon as I get him pinned down! It was great!
I will also post pictures of "The Incenerator", the slide the kids made from the top of the snow mound Jason made for them! Too funny!!
Can't wait for Friday -- off at noon tomorrow to enjoy the weekend!
Right now, we're finishing preparations to feed the crowd some lasagna. I've been smelling it all day, and can't wait to eat!
Have a good day -- play in the mud!
The little ones made a tunnel in the snow yesterday evening -- I can't get Jason to hold still for a minute so I can steal the pictures off of his phone-- I will post them as soon as I get him pinned down! It was great!
I will also post pictures of "The Incenerator", the slide the kids made from the top of the snow mound Jason made for them! Too funny!!
Can't wait for Friday -- off at noon tomorrow to enjoy the weekend!
Right now, we're finishing preparations to feed the crowd some lasagna. I've been smelling it all day, and can't wait to eat!
Have a good day -- play in the mud!
Comments