Painting again!!
Well, we're having a great Tuesday The weather is fantastic! We have all the windows open and it is just blissful! So blissful that we thought maybe we'd tackle painting the concrete plant... So off to the store I went to buy paint. The kids and I will come back over when they get out of school and we'll begin to clean off the walls and prepare for painting.
It will be so nice -- Mom and Dad have had this building nearly 8 years, and it's still the same color we painted it when we set it here. And it is not a bad color, either. It is just that over time, at a concrete and rock plant, you can only wash the walls so many times before you take the paint off, too!
We're covering this eggshell white color with what other color is there... BROWN! Jason is constantly getting after me because everything is BROWN! Clothes, walls, carpet, shoes. EVERYTHING!!
It's more of a light tan, but will be a big change from the all white we have now.
Shelby is off to choir rehearsal some time tonight, so I suppose I had better make some phone calls and find out when! Have a good evening!
It will be so nice -- Mom and Dad have had this building nearly 8 years, and it's still the same color we painted it when we set it here. And it is not a bad color, either. It is just that over time, at a concrete and rock plant, you can only wash the walls so many times before you take the paint off, too!
We're covering this eggshell white color with what other color is there... BROWN! Jason is constantly getting after me because everything is BROWN! Clothes, walls, carpet, shoes. EVERYTHING!!
It's more of a light tan, but will be a big change from the all white we have now.
Shelby is off to choir rehearsal some time tonight, so I suppose I had better make some phone calls and find out when! Have a good evening!
Comments