Ooohhh, Sunshine!

Oh, what a beautiful day. 63 degrees, and still warmin up!! Jason and I had a quick lunch, and spent as much of it as possible outside in our yard. It was a really nice excuse to talk some landscaping! We have SOOO many things we'd like to do with our yard, and slowly, we're getting there. We try to do a little at a time, but it seems like we get started and something comes up. Then it takes forever to get back to it. But I KNOW we're getting somewhere -- we've just gotta keep plugging away!

Monday at the plant is shaping up quite nicely. The guys have been working on one of the trucks and we've got some concrete going out today. Maybe the contractors have finally been bitten by the SPRING bug now that all our snow's melted...


I can't wait for things to shape up so we can go camping again...

The kids had made me a gift last week for my computer monitor at work, and I wanted to share it with you. It is a piece of camoflauge material taped to the top, covering the screen. There was a pink sticky note stuck to it that said:
"Mom -- the rag is for wiping the screen off."

Sticky note # 2 (behind it) said: "Every night, flip the screen cover over so the dust won't get on the screen."

I'm still laughing, but I've had to repair the tape that holds it on. When I flipped it back *so I could use my SCREEN*, some of the tape came loose. I am repairing it now...

LOL!

Have a good day, all -- hope your Easter celebrations were full of food, friends and family... and more food!

Comments

Debbie said…
Yahoo! Here comes our spring!

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists