Front page news!

We got the newspaper this morning, and we made the front page with our Snow Bunnies!! YAY!

Dad also made the front page, with his loaders. The city's loaders and ours were busy clearing snow from the street north of the plant during our blizzard last week. Representatives from the paper made it up here to take a few pictures while they were all out digging a path through the snow.

It's beautiful here today - the sun is shining - it's warming right up. We're at a crisp 33 degrees already. It was only about 20 when I came to work a little over an hour ago. I checked the weather just now, and it says we're up for more snow on the weekend. Argh! I really need SPRING!

Have a good day!!

Comments

Debbie said…
That's so cool Jess. Years ago when my children and nieces were little we made a bunny in our yard and it was in the paper too. Wish I could find it to show you. The kids still talk about it. You are building dreams..how wonderful for your family!
beckyw said…
J-
Do u still want to go to Rapid if Jeffey can't? I am not looking forward to going by myself....UGH!?!?!
Love u guys!

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists