BLOG Construction dust
I'm in the process of putting together some photos from our wedding to post on the blog, so I got most everything else ready. Moms and Dads and brother and sister were the only people we had there, so I know very few have seen pictures... I'll try to find some good ones to share of our wonderful day. So pardon my dust (blog dust, if you will) while I get my ducks in a row!
Hope you are having a great day. Jason and I are still trying to decide what we're going to do tomorrow for our anniversary... unfortunately, it sounds as if we'll be pouring concrete for the evening, weather permitting... I guess at least I get to spend some one on one time with him that way...!
Hope you all have a good afternoon -- I'm all clad in painting clothes to finish up some walls at the concrete plant today. I guess if the sun ain't gonna shine, there's worse things I could be doing!!!
Happy Tuesday!
Hope you are having a great day. Jason and I are still trying to decide what we're going to do tomorrow for our anniversary... unfortunately, it sounds as if we'll be pouring concrete for the evening, weather permitting... I guess at least I get to spend some one on one time with him that way...!
Hope you all have a good afternoon -- I'm all clad in painting clothes to finish up some walls at the concrete plant today. I guess if the sun ain't gonna shine, there's worse things I could be doing!!!
Happy Tuesday!
Comments