8 years today!

Wow. Time really has flown by. Jason and I have been together almost 10 years now. We got married April 29th 2001 in Castle Rock, Colorado. What fond memories I have of that day, and how we have grown in the 8 years since then!!

The song on my blog is our song... and we both feel it's true for both of us.

I know most of you are aware of how obsessed I am with my husband, but the truth is, you don't know the half of it. My heart still skips a beat when I hear his vehicle pull in the driveway after work. He still makes me cry with pride when he's such a great Daddy, and can pull off an extra couple hundred bucks doing mechanic work during the evenings and weekends to help make ends meet when things are tight. He's really my best friend, and I hope all of you can be as happy as he and I are together.

So, Happy 8th Anniversary, Honey! And Happy Birthday on May 2nd!! Whaddya say we go to Vegas to celebrate?!?

We are off to Gma and Gpa Blundells with the kids, and fly out Friday. YAY! We will certainly post more pictures and etc of our trip... Have a great weekend, and we'll be blogging again on Tuesday when things get back to normal!!

Thanks, Mel for taking care of our puppy for us while we are away!!

Anybody wanna squeeze into my suitcase and come along??? tee hee...!

TTFN -- J&JB&Crew

Comments

Debbie said…
So, so sweet. There are still things that Jeff does after 35 years that makes my heart beat a little faster. I hope your obsession lasts FOREVER! Happy Anniversary you two!
Brandi said…
Happy Anniversary to you and Jason!!! Have fun in Vegas! I would LOVE to go with you but I don't think me and my belly would fit in your suitcase! =)
beckyw said…
We love you guys! And we are so pround to have you as our "Fairy Family". Have a GREAT weekend! No worries! YiPPee!!!
HUgs...........
Misty said…
Congratulations! I feel the same way about my hubby! Have a great trip! BTW - May birthdays are the best! I'm a May 1 - so tell him happy b-day from a fellow Taurus!
Rudloff5 said…
Happy Anniversary and have a blast in Vegas! (I would have LOVED to sneak into that suitcase!!) Enjoy your long weekend and many happy memories you will endure.
Trish said…
Isn't it Great to find your Soul Mate! Congratulations, sorry that I am late posting this, I even put the date in my planner so I wouldn't forget. I hope that you guys have a great time enjoying your weekend together!! Trish

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists