Spring, where art thou?!?
A lot of talk about Spring's arrival lately came to an abrupt halt this morning. Yesterday when we got back from Grandma Leibbrandt's, we were outside playing softball in T-shirts and roller skating. This morning, it is snowing, raining, and it's really cold!! The weather man says were supposed to have upwards of 6-10 inches of snow; some estimates are as high as 18 inches for our area. I'm sitting here at the plant, watching little snow and sleet balls/hail/whatever fall, and hoping that it doesn't get any colder. Dad just mentioned to me that he found out there is a reporter in a nearby city from the Weather Channel, since it is expected to be such a huge storm. WOW!!! Must be a big one! Well, we're going to enjoy the moisture we get -- no matter how much. We need it all!
We had a good weekend -- Grandma's 80th birthday party was a huge success. All the tables were full, and Grandma really enjoyed it. We counted the cards she received and she had over 80! She just kept saying that she couldn't believe that so many people knew who she was!! HA! HA! All four of us grandkids were able to attend, with our families. It was nice to see all of them -- our kids are growing fast!! I wanted to share with you a few pictures from the party!
All the Grandkids and their families...

Uncle Gary, Grandma Gerry, and Dad before the party...
The 4 Leibbrandt grandkids and their significant others...

Uncle Gary and my classmate's little girl (one of a set of twins!)
Grandma's photo I put together -- the picture was taken the day she and Grandpa Clarence adopted Dad and Uncle Gary
Grandma Gerry, holding the scrapbook I put together for her





Also, my Mom's sister Marlene starts cancer treatments today. Please pray for her. She has non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, so we are keeping her in our prayers.
I just found out school is letting out early, due to the snow. So I get to spend the afternoon with my kids!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!! I hope if you have to travel, you are very careful -- stay at home if possible!
Happy 35th anniversary to my friends Jeff and Deb Kennedy!!
Thanks, Brandi for the photo -- I love it!!!
Hugs to all -- and snuggly warm blankets on the couch in front of the fire!!
We had a good weekend -- Grandma's 80th birthday party was a huge success. All the tables were full, and Grandma really enjoyed it. We counted the cards she received and she had over 80! She just kept saying that she couldn't believe that so many people knew who she was!! HA! HA! All four of us grandkids were able to attend, with our families. It was nice to see all of them -- our kids are growing fast!! I wanted to share with you a few pictures from the party!
All the Grandkids and their families...

Uncle Gary, Grandma Gerry, and Dad before the party...

The 4 Leibbrandt grandkids and their significant others...
Uncle Gary and my classmate's little girl (one of a set of twins!)
Also, my Mom's sister Marlene starts cancer treatments today. Please pray for her. She has non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, so we are keeping her in our prayers.
I just found out school is letting out early, due to the snow. So I get to spend the afternoon with my kids!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!! I hope if you have to travel, you are very careful -- stay at home if possible!
Happy 35th anniversary to my friends Jeff and Deb Kennedy!!
Thanks, Brandi for the photo -- I love it!!!Hugs to all -- and snuggly warm blankets on the couch in front of the fire!!
Comments