Slow-moving turtle...

I got an email with a whole bunch of these "buttons we wish we could wear" that made me laugh -- some weren't fit to publish, but I'll show you a few as the days go on...!

Ok. It's Thursday, and I wish I was still in bed. This week hasn't been tremendously busy, but I've been studying so much I just feel lathargic!! Spence compared me to the turtle and the hare story, and told me I was more like the hare usually, but today I was pretty much just a TURTLE. I'm still laughing!!

The kids stayed at Mom and Dad's last night, after going to Lenten services with them. Jason and I took advantage of the time, and relaxed most of the evening. I tried to study a little, but realized my brain is just TIRED!!

I got a call from my Mom-in-law yesterday afternoon, and I'm getting new kitchen cupboards (used but not very old) to replace the ancient ones in my kitchen for the bargain price of $500!! Wooohooo!! I can't wait to see them! Between those and my new countertop I will be set UP!

Not much else going on here today. Mom and Haley are making cupcakes and all kinds of goodies, so I had better see what I can help with. I'll probably get nominated for the DISHES... ICK!

Have a good day!!

Comments

Rudloff5 said…
happy for you on the new cupboards. you will love the new look.

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists