O-MY-Ha Symphony


WOW what a great performance we witnessed tonight!! The Omaha Symphony at the college was FANTASTIC!! There was so much great music, and what a fantastic job the LinkUp children did playing their recorders with the orchestra. The local kids played a few songs with them, and the symphony entertained us the remainder of the night, and I couldn't have enjoyed anything more!

Thanks to Trish again for making the arrangements-- so sorry you had to go home tonight -- hope you had a safe trip.

It was great to hang out with friends and listen to some great music!

I'm off to study a bit more before bedtime -- I set a new goal to be done by the end of April -- EEEK!! I think I can pull that off...

It's FRIDAY -- here's some Friday humor!!!

Thank God It's Friday
A business man got on an elevator in a building. When he entered the elevator, there was a blonde already inside and she greeted him by saying, "T-G-I-F" (letters only).

He smiled at her and replied, "S-H-I-T" (letters only)."

She looked at him, puzzled, and said, "T-G-I-F" again.

He acknowledged her remark again by answering, "S-H-I-T."

The blonde was trying to be friendly, so she smiled her biggest smile and said as sweetly as possibly "T-G-I-F" another time.

The man smiled back to her and once again replied with a quizzical expression, "S-H-I-T."

The blonde finally decided to explain things, and this time she said, "T-G-I-F, Thank Goodness It's Friday, get it?"

The man answered, "Sorry, Honey, It's Thursday."

Comments

Rudloff5 said…
Kaitlin was one of the Link-up kids at the orchestra and she said she really enjoyed it. Her grandma took her. I should have went but it just didn't happen...hope all is well for you and have a great weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists