Glad Tuesday is gone!
Well, another Wednesday is off and running. We are glad yesterday is over. Spence had a little issue at school yesterday, and I went and ate with him, since he was sentenced to a "silent lunch" for his violation. I couldn't stand the thought of him sitting all by himself, so I took the opportunity to go and sit with him, and we had ourselves a little visit.
He has a classmate that likes to get him in trouble. She talks and wiggles and screams, and Spence tries to quiet her. He always seems to speak up at the wrong time. Yesterday, he decided instead of letting a teacher know she was antagonizing him, that he'd just take care of it himself. His teacher made him call me to tell me what he'd done, punishment for his bad behavior. He ended up spitting in her face!!! OMG! I don't have any idea where he saw that -- he claims one of his buddies did it once. I was SOOOO disappointed in him, because he's such a sweet kid, and just doesn't do these kinds of things normally.
I got his spirits up before I left the school, because he was very upset during his lunch. He went and played with his friends and had a good recess, and then I had to leave, but he told me he wanted to talk more about what happened today with Daddy and me after school.
He and Daddy had a discussion last night, and I think we're alright now. He apologized to the little girl and to his teacher before I even got to the school, so he knows it was wrong. But OMG! I was just floored!
So, we're off to school today with a better attitude, and Mommy's gonna talk to the teacher again about making some changes in the classroom (since Spence is frustrated with this little girl ALL the time!).
It's funny, I mentioned Dr. Phil in my blog yesterday, and I might need him again today!!!
Well, have a great day, all. I needed a joke, so I found one -- hope you like it!
A judge was punishing three men because they had committed a crime. Their sentence was a few years in the desert. He said that they could each take one thing with them.
The first guy decides to take an umbrella, so that he can have shade whenever he wants.
The second guy decides to take a water bottle so that he won't get thirsty.
Finally, the third guy decides to take a car door.
The judge asked, "Why in the world would you want to take a car door?" The man replies, "Just in case it gets hot, I can roll down the window."
He has a classmate that likes to get him in trouble. She talks and wiggles and screams, and Spence tries to quiet her. He always seems to speak up at the wrong time. Yesterday, he decided instead of letting a teacher know she was antagonizing him, that he'd just take care of it himself. His teacher made him call me to tell me what he'd done, punishment for his bad behavior. He ended up spitting in her face!!! OMG! I don't have any idea where he saw that -- he claims one of his buddies did it once. I was SOOOO disappointed in him, because he's such a sweet kid, and just doesn't do these kinds of things normally.
I got his spirits up before I left the school, because he was very upset during his lunch. He went and played with his friends and had a good recess, and then I had to leave, but he told me he wanted to talk more about what happened today with Daddy and me after school.
He and Daddy had a discussion last night, and I think we're alright now. He apologized to the little girl and to his teacher before I even got to the school, so he knows it was wrong. But OMG! I was just floored!
So, we're off to school today with a better attitude, and Mommy's gonna talk to the teacher again about making some changes in the classroom (since Spence is frustrated with this little girl ALL the time!).It's funny, I mentioned Dr. Phil in my blog yesterday, and I might need him again today!!!
Well, have a great day, all. I needed a joke, so I found one -- hope you like it!
A judge was punishing three men because they had committed a crime. Their sentence was a few years in the desert. He said that they could each take one thing with them.
The first guy decides to take an umbrella, so that he can have shade whenever he wants.
The second guy decides to take a water bottle so that he won't get thirsty.
Finally, the third guy decides to take a car door.
The judge asked, "Why in the world would you want to take a car door?" The man replies, "Just in case it gets hot, I can roll down the window."
Comments
Sorry, I noticed that you follow Delightful Dots and wanted to let you know if you like her layouts that there is a new site called Scrappin' Blogs that you might like as well! Take a look, we have many layouts to choose from and are quite similar in style to DD!
Thanks so much!
www.scrappinblogs.blogspot.com
Glad u went to the school to help Spence out. I know what you mean on how he has a school mate that won't be nice or leave him alone. It is hard for kids that age to act accordingly without getting into trouble. Hope the best for him and a good outcome...;)