Gambling away the afternoon!!

The snow is melting! The snow is melting!!

We are so glad the sun is out, the wind died down, and some of our snow is beginning to melt.

I was just playing a slots game online, and I won nearly $800,000 (and I'm still playing!). Gosh how I wish that was real money. Jason and I are going to Vegas with his brother and significant other in May. I hope I do that good when it's the real thing!!

Not much going on here today -- Mel got locked out of her house, so she will be hanging out with us until Justin gets home. We will have a great time with Ash and Duane -- we don't get to see them as much as we'd like, so we take advantage of these kinds of things!!

Enjoy your afternoon -- pray for SPRING!

Read the newspaper tomorrow -- rumor has it our snow bunny/bunnies might be in it!

Comments

beckyw said…
What a Beautiful, gorgeous BLOG! OHHHH, AHHHH, I want to be there!
TTYL,

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists