Friday, At Last!

Well. We made it through this chaotic week -- snow, sunshine, and all variations in weather. It's slowly warming up here, nearly 24 degrees!! I know!!! It's a heat wave!!

Mom and I are finishing up the taco pie for the crew lunch. Simple is best, ya know?!?

We have had so many compliments on our Snow Bunnies... neighbors and friends, and complete strangers, have stopped by our house to take photos and talk to us. It's awesome!

Not much going on here -- just gearing up to recover our basement... lol... it's kinda gotten out of hand. I have like 5 loads of laundry screaming at me, we just got a freezer full of meat from Mom and Dad, so we did a quick rearrange on some stuff in the extra bedroom to make room for the big freezer, and sheesh... the scrapbooking room is still screamin at me too! I just have a few more things to organize and once I get a fire lit under Jason's bum so he can hang some things on the wall in there, we'll be pretty much done! So Catholic ladies are gonna have a hayday with all their 'new' donated stuff from us and I'm going to have a useful basement again!

Dad's outside changing a tire on the Freightliner, and he looks to be having some difficulty, so I'm off to see what I can do to help.

Have a great day, and a super weekend everybody!! Hugs to all!

Comments

beckyw said…
OOOO....I love the background and music! Hmmmmm.....dreamin'!

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists