Bunny Napkins!!!

Here's a link to a GH article on how to fold cloth napkins into a BUNNY! These are great! --> http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/home/holiday-ideas/funny-bunny-folds-instructions?src=nl&mag=ghk&list=gga&kw=ist

I have had a little trouble, so forgive me if it doesn't work, but here's a video that will show you how to make your own tissue paper daffodils.

Great Easter crafts!!



And I thought some readers might enjoy seeing some pictures of a snow bunny from our past -- this one Haley and Jason made when we lived in Colorado. He had a short life, too, as it was a spring snow much like our recent ones, and his ears fell off the next DAY! Enjoy!






Well, not much else going on here. It's about 8:30 and I'm going to relax for a while.

I watched American Idol tonight -- GO DANNIE, GO ADAM! There are more of my faves, but those two did AWESOME 2night!

Have a good Wednesday, all. Pray for more sunshine, not more snow, as is predicted...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists