...BEHEADED!!

I took Haley and her friend Alexis to the middle school basketball game last night. When I brought them home after the game, I discovered that some little craphead vandals beheaded the small snow bunny, and knocked the big snow bunny on his face. I am so disappointed in our young kids here in town. Our kids were crying at the sight, and all because a few young kids thought it would be funny...

So we need prayers for our bunnies -- we tried to resuscitate them, but CPR was a no go. Too much damage had already been done. A last ditch effort with a defibrillator wouldn't even restart their hearts.

We will have a celebration of their lives over the weekend, as they are laid to their final resting place, melting slowly into the ground below...

Have a good weekend -- tty next week!

Comments

beckyw said…
AWWWW! DAMN KIDS! Poorrrrrrr littttllllleeeee bunnnnnyyyyyyy!!!! BOOOOOO- HOOOOOOO!!!! We are sooooooo sad!

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists