Another day, another barbeque?
WOW! I was a little slow in getting to work today because of some back issues (spending too much time studying on my couch...!), but was delighted when I looked at the temperature outside before I left the house. It was 70 degrees!! I am already an outdoor person to begin with, but now I am just aching to be outside!! The kids have went to the park after school the last few days, because it is JUST SOOOO NICE!

I am starting to get CAMPER fever! I just keep looking longingly at the camper sitting in the driveway and hoping that soon we can get out and use it!
I am looking forward to getting all my PartyLite stuff -- UPS says it should be here tomorrow! I got sooooo many goodies, and I am so grateful for each and every one of you who could attend. I had a really good turnout, and it was a great time for all!
Well, I suppose I had better get back to it -- we've been talking all morning about this new international maintenance code that is trying to be pushed into effect. We even had a city employee and a council member here at the plant today. Hopefully the business owners and homeowners will be able to have a voice and make this ordinance into something workable for all sides. Maybe Dr. Phil could help?!?!?!?!?
Have a good day all - enjoy the beautiful sunshine!!!

I am starting to get CAMPER fever! I just keep looking longingly at the camper sitting in the driveway and hoping that soon we can get out and use it!
I am looking forward to getting all my PartyLite stuff -- UPS says it should be here tomorrow! I got sooooo many goodies, and I am so grateful for each and every one of you who could attend. I had a really good turnout, and it was a great time for all!
Well, I suppose I had better get back to it -- we've been talking all morning about this new international maintenance code that is trying to be pushed into effect. We even had a city employee and a council member here at the plant today. Hopefully the business owners and homeowners will be able to have a voice and make this ordinance into something workable for all sides. Maybe Dr. Phil could help?!?!?!?!?
Have a good day all - enjoy the beautiful sunshine!!!
Comments