Sick girl


Well, yay for Friday, but Shelby is sad today. She has a little bit of a fever and a cough, and just feels a little icky. She has been hanging out with Mom and I at the Concrete Plant, doing magic tricks and having toast and hot tea. We've all had a case of the sniffles, and I hope it goes as quickly for her as it did for us!

We are making a sign for the concrete plant today, and then home early, since the rest of the kids are out of school at 1:30 today. Miss Haley has a school dance tonight -- wow -- I won't make any comments at this time...!!

We're off and running again for the weekend, working on that list I mentioned yesterday!! Have a great weekend, everyone -- enjoy the slightly warmer weather!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists