A quick thank you!
Just want to throw a shout out to Becky for always finding the goodies we put on our blogs. I checked out a new site she recommended, and wowee!! What a treat! My blog looks awesome!! Great to have some new things to check out!
We were surprised to see Beck and the kids today -- they stopped over before they went to the B-day party for Grandma Great, and my kids are still going a hundred miles an hour!! A great surprise!!
Anyhew, we've been working our bums off getting the upstairs back in order again. We ended up painting the living room AND the dining room, and put up trim, and all sorts of other goodies.
Gotta run -- supper is running late and Haley's cooking so I'd better check on it!!
Will post more pics as soon as I find time!
Have a great Monday, all!
We were surprised to see Beck and the kids today -- they stopped over before they went to the B-day party for Grandma Great, and my kids are still going a hundred miles an hour!! A great surprise!!
Anyhew, we've been working our bums off getting the upstairs back in order again. We ended up painting the living room AND the dining room, and put up trim, and all sorts of other goodies.
Gotta run -- supper is running late and Haley's cooking so I'd better check on it!!
Will post more pics as soon as I find time!
Have a great Monday, all!
Comments