Party time!!
Hey, all! Just wanted to make sure everyone knew! Phae is coming over tomorrow night at 7pm to show us some new PartyLite ideas. Come on over and check it out -- we live at the corner of East 4th and Chapin Streets. Call me (430-1414) if you need additional information! I can't wait for you to see what Jason and I have been working on with our painting and trimming and lots of other stuff! We definitely have lots more to do, but it is looking GREAT!
I am putting together some goodies and drinks for us all, and trying to figure out what to do on the theme for the party tomorrow. I hate Friday the 13th... but it was all Phae and I had available. We talked about it at Phae's, and "Mardi-Gras" it is.
...Now what the heck do I do?!?? Leave me a comment if you have any ideas for me -- meanwhile I will be doing what I can to figure it out!

I promise to keep it simple!
Have a great day, everyone, and we'll see you at my house tomorrow night at 7pm!
I am putting together some goodies and drinks for us all, and trying to figure out what to do on the theme for the party tomorrow. I hate Friday the 13th... but it was all Phae and I had available. We talked about it at Phae's, and "Mardi-Gras" it is.
...Now what the heck do I do?!?? Leave me a comment if you have any ideas for me -- meanwhile I will be doing what I can to figure it out!

I promise to keep it simple!
Have a great day, everyone, and we'll see you at my house tomorrow night at 7pm!
Comments