Monday again?

Phew, the weekend went fast!! And wouldn't you know it, I am here at work again, and I forgot my camera so I could post my pix!! Haley and Ashley (my niece) went to the middle school dance Friday night, and they were both beautifully dressed, and I thing a good time was had by all. I'll get those photos uploaded as soon as I get my poop in a group...!

We made a quick trip to Phae's last night work for us -- we dropped in on Becky and the kids. Our kids were so excited to see them!! Thanks Beck for letting us crash your party!! We were only there for a brief visit, but we didn't have to ask our kids to go to bed twice -- they crashed as soon as we got home. They were dancing and playing pretty hard at Becks, so they were good and worn out!! Spence was actually asleep in the pickup about halfway home!!!

And in other news... Jason and Haley spent most of the weekend in the shop. Our 1969 Mustang is now IN THE SHOP and ready to be worked on!! Yay!! Jason set a goal to have it running before the end of summer this year. I am so excited!! I have never seen his car in any other form than what it is now. PIECES! All of our motorcycles, engines, and all other goodies are fairly well arranged in the garage, and I think we could get both of our vehicles in the shop, even with the Mustang in there! We'll post pictures of that too -- I promise!

Also -- we're getting a newer pickup -- so if you know of anybody looking for a 1997 3/4 ton crew cab 4X4 POWERSTROKE diesel, let 'em know how to get ahold of us -- we need to sell our pickup ASAP!

I had better get back to it -- the concrete plant is busy this morning, and Dad's got lots of errands and other stuff for me to do, since it's Mom's day off! And I still don't know what I am making for the crew for lunch... maybe leftovers???!?!?

Have a good day, all -- spend some time in the sunshine today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists